Reno, NV – Immediate Bail Bonds
Able Bail Bonds
Able Bail Bonds provides bail bonds to help those in need throughout the Reno, NV area. We can present the court with a bail bond on your behalf to secure the release of your loved one from custody by becoming responsible for his or her appearance in court. Please contact us for more details immediately, so we can help you get you loved one home as soon as possible.
Some Bail Terminology You Should Be Familiar With:
- Bail – A person or persons who procure the release of an individual from custody by becoming responsible for his or her appearance in court.
- Bail Bond – A bond given to the court to insure due appearance of one who is bailed.
- Premium – State of Nevada is 15% of bond, premium is fully earned upon the release of the defendant from custody. The fact that the defendant may have been improperly arrested or bail reduced or the case dismissed, shall not obligate the return of the premium.
- Collateral – Property pledged as a guarantee of payment or appearance of defendant in court and any obligation due to the bond company.
- Indemnitor/Guarantor – Is responsible for the defendant to make all court appearances. If the defendant fails to appear on said date in court then the indemnitor is responsible for all cost necessary to find the defendant and have bond exonerated from the court.
- Exoneration – The bond is exonerated from the court, when the defendant is sentenced or the case has been dismissed. The court will then send the bail bonds company back the bond marked EXONERATED. Once received the indemnitor/guarantor are so longer responsible for the said bail.
Call Able Bail Bonds today at 775-329-9993 to so we can help you with your emergency bail bond needs, or browse our website for more information regarding bail bond history. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.